Tuesday, December 29, 2009

PIctures Of Ornaments and other random stuff




Here are the ornaments I made!







Really good chocolate I got!







Cute Frog Pillow!

My dad and brother made or started to make an ice tower in our front yard.It is a big pole right now but at night we will turn on the water and it freezes and gets bigger each day.I would post a picture of it but it isn't very big yet and it's 10:00 and cold and dark outside. I'll put a picture when it gets bigger!

RQ-What is your most memorable holiday??

2 comments:

  1. sorry, late reply [i haven't been on blogger much recently :( ], but mmmm your chocolate looks soo delicious!! :D and those are really cute ornaments!

    my most memorable holiday probably was the one where i went to california!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaaabby!! hiya!! missing your posts recently! :)

    ReplyDelete